Monday, March 3, 2014

The Awkward First Encounter...

Hi! As most first meetings are fairly awkward I thought I would just get this one out of the way. For starters my name is Shelby, I am a senior at the University of Nebraska at Kearney and I am studying Travel and Tourism for a major. I am starting this blog because I have the amazing opportunity to study abroad in the Czech Republic this semester and I will do my darn-dist to keep this blog updated with all of my amazing, random, and hopefully, non-dangerous adventures. Fingers crossed. As of this moment I leave with the rest of my group for Europe in a few days. Am I excited? Heck yes! Nervous? You could say so. All packed and ready to go? Eh, lets not talk about that yet. All I can say with any certainty is that I know this will be the experience of a life time and I'm ready to see what the future holds :). Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment